The Law Offices
of James Montgomery, Esq., PLLC, will represent you as plaintiff or defendant in the following types of litigation:
- Breach of contract cases and business disputes generally
- Intentional torts, such as assault & battery (including sexual assaults), defamation and false arrest
- Criminal cases, felonies & misdemeanors, including appeals against conviction and sentence
- Divorces, contested and uncontested, family law
- Wage and overtime cases, wrongful termination of employment, race, age & sex discrimination
In addition to the above areas of court work, the lawyers associated with the office can advise you as required on a variety of legal matters and are able to draft all necessary documents, such as contracts, licenses, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, sale agreements, etc.
We have acted as trial counsel for a number of other lawyers and can provide details upon request.
In litigation matters, an initial consultation should enable us to assess the strength of your case. We take selected cases, in our discretion, on a "no win, no fee" basis.